Our website address is https://www.healthdivinetips.com.
This policy applies to the websites administered by healthdivinetips.com, located at healthdivinetips.com.
Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website? Then you can be assured that this privacy statement will only use it.
What Information Do We Collect And How Is It Used?
1. Information you voluntarily submit to the Website: The Website may collect personal information from you, such as your name or email address. For example, you may voluntarily submit information to the Website by leaving a comment or submitting a contact form.
2. Information We Collect from Others: The Website may receive information about you from other sources. For example, if you use third-party software through the site, they may transfer data to us for fulfilment.
3. Automatically-Collected Information: The Website automatically collects certain information about you and the device with which you access the Website.
For example, when you use the Website, The Website will log your IP address, operating system type, browser type, referring website, pages you viewed, and the dates/times when you accessed the Website.
The Website may also collect information about actions you take when using the Website, such as links clicked.
4. Cookies: The Website may log information using cookies, which are small data files stored on your browser by the Website.
The Website may use both session cookies, which expire when you close your browser, and persistent cookies, which stay on your browser until deleted, to provide you with a more personalized experience on the Website.
How Your Information May Be Used?
The Website may use the information collected in the following ways:
1. To operate and maintain the Website;
2. To send you administrative communications, such as administrative emails, confirmation emails, technical notices, updates on policies, or security alerts;
3. And also, To respond to your comments or inquiries;
4. To provide you with user support;
5. To track and measure advertising on the Website; or,
6. To protect, investigate, and deter against unauthorized or illegal activity.
Third-party Use Of Personal Information
The Website may share your information with third parties when you explicitly authorize us to share your information.
And also, Additionally, the Website may use third-party service providers to service various aspects of the Website.
Their respective privacy policies dictate each third-party service provider’s use of your Personal Information. The Website currently uses the following third-party service providers:
1. Google Analytics
3. Gourmet Ads
6. The Daily Mail
7. The Website may use other software to aid in processing and creation of contact forms.
8. These service providers pass information directly to the Website, and nothing is stored on a third-party server as a result.
At this time, your personal information is not shared with any other third-party applications. This list may be amended from time to time in the Website’s sole discretion.
Except when required by law, healthdivinetips.com will not sell, distribute, or reveal your
email addresses or other personal information without your consent; however, Health Divine Tips may disclose or transfer personal information collected through the Website to third parties who acquire all or a portion of our business, which may be the result of a merger, consolidation, or purchase of all or a portion of our assets, or in connection with any bankruptcy or reorganization proceeding brought by or against us.
From time to time, healthdivinetips.com may use anonymous data, which does not identify you alone or when combined with data from other parties.
This type of anonymous data may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses. Examples of this anonymous data may include analytics or information collected from cookies.
Cookies may also be used by third-party services, such as Google Analytics, as described herein.
Users may, at any time, prevent the setting of cookies, by the Website, by using a corresponding setting of your internet browser and may thus permanently deny the setting of cookies.
Furthermore, already set cookies may be deleted at any time via an Internet browser or other software programs. This is possible in all popular Internet browsers.
However, if users deactivate the setting of cookies in your Internet browser, not all functions of our Website may be entirely usable.
- Sponsored Content Tracking Pixels This Website may engage in sponsored campaigns with various influencer networks, brands, and agencies.
- All sponsored content duly disclosed by the FTC’s requirements. From time to time, these sponsored campaigns utilize tracking pixels (aka web beacons), which may contain cookies to collect data regarding usage and audience.
- This information collected by the sponsoring company to track the results of the campaign. As stated above, these pixels may capture your IP address on behalf of the content sponsor.
- No personally identifiable information collected by the Website used in conjunction with these tracking pixels.
- Affiliate Program Participation, The Website, may engage in affiliate marketing, which done by embedding tracking links into the Website.
- If you click on a link for an affiliate partnership, a cookie will be placed on your browser to track any sales for purposes of commissions.
- healthdivinetips.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and links to Amazon.com.
- As part of this Amazon Associates program, the Website will post customized links, provided by Amazon, to track the referrals to their website.
- This program utilizes cookies to track visits to assign commission on these sales.
Rights Related To Your Personal Information
- Opt-out – You may opt-out of future email communications by following the unsubscribe links in our emails. You may also notify us at info@ healthdivinetips.com to be removed from our mailing list.
- Access – You may access the personal information we have about you by submitting a request to info@ healthdivinetips.com Amend – You may contact us at info@ healthdivinetips.com to amend or update your personal information.
- Forget – In certain situations, you may request that we erase or forget your data. To do so, please submit a request to info@ healthdivinetips.com.
- Please note that we may need to retain certain information for record-keeping purposes or to complete transactions, or when required by law.
Sensitive Personal Information
At no time should you submit sensitive personal information to the Website?
- This includes your social security number, information regarding race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious beliefs, health information, criminal background, or trade union memberships.
The Website does not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 16.
If a parent or guardian believes that the Website has personally identifiable information of a child under the age of 16 in its database, please contact us immediately at email@example.com, and we will use our best efforts to remove such information from our records promptly.
- From time to time, the Websites may engage in affiliate marketing. This means that if you use an affiliate link to make a purchase, the Websites will receive a commission on that purchase.
- All efforts are made to ensure that the FTC discloses affiliate links.
- healthdivinetips.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and link to Amazon.com.
From time to time, the Websites may post sponsored content from an advertiser. This means that an advertiser, which may be a brand, agency, or influencer network, will contract with healthdivinetips.com to create content featuring certain messages or product placement.
And also, Under the FTC’s requirements, all such advertisements on the Websites are clearly and conspicuously disclosed.
Even though compensation (e.g., cash, free product, or services) received for in exchange for this sponsored content placement, healthdivinetips.com gives its honest opinion, findings, beliefs, or experiences in such content.
All views expressed on the Website are those of the content creator.
Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party in question.
Healthdivinetips.com has made every effort to ensure that all information on the Websites has been tested for accuracy.
- Health Divine Tips makes no guarantees regarding the results that you will see from using the information provided on the Websites.
- The information provided on the Websites provided without any representations or warranties, express or implied.
- And also, The Websites make no representations or warranties about the health, fitness, beauty, nature, and many topics discussed.
- The Websites disclaim liability for incidental or consequential damages and assume no responsibility or liability for any loss or damage suffered by any person as a result of the use of the information provided on the Websites.
- The Websites assume or undertake no liability for any loss or damage suffered as a result of the use of any information found on the Websites.
Fitness Content Disclaimer
- The Websites may discuss topics related to health and fitness and may include information on exercise and workouts.
- Everything provided on the Website for informational purposes only. Consult a physician or medical professional before beginning any fitness program.
- Any form of exercise poses an inherent risk of injury, and by voluntarily engaging in any exercise or workout presented on the Websites, you assume the risk of any potential injury that may result.
- Even if the information provided on the Website from a certified personal trainer, it is for informational purposes only and the personal trainer does not consult with you on an individual basis.
Medical Content Disclaimer
The Websites may discuss topics related to health, fitness, nutrition, or medicine. This information is not advice and should not treat as medical advice.
- The medical information provided on the Websites provided without any representations or warranties, express or implied.
- The Websites make no representations or warranties about the medical, fitness, or nutrition information on the Websites.
- You must not rely on the information on the Websites as an alternative to advice from your medical professional or healthcare provider.
- You should never delay seeking medical advice, disregard medical advice, or discontinue medical treatment as a result of any information provided on the Website.
We don’t expect to empower piracy in any process. Piracy is a witness of offence and is viewed as a severe offence under the Copyright Act of 1957 (as amended by the Copyright Amendment Act 2012). Our pages or posts’ primary objective is to inform the visitors about piracy and encourage them to be safe from such piracy acts.
We further request you not to promote or capture in piracy in any form. If you still using torrent or pirated websites, we are not responsible for this, and you could be responsible for this.
The Websites developed strictly for informational purposes. You understand and agree that you are fully responsible for your use of the information provided on the Websites.
healthdivinetips.com makes no representations, warranties, or guarantees. You understand that results may vary from person to person healthdivinetips.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions that may appear in the Websites.
Use Of The Websites
Unless otherwise stated, healthdivinetips.com owns the intellectual property and rights to all content and material on the Websites. Subject to the license below, all intellectual property rights reserve.
- Republication of content from the Websites, unless content is specifically and expressly made available for republication;
- Sale, rental, or sub-license of any content from the Websites;
- Reproduction or duplication of any content on the Websites for commercial purposes;
- Modification of any content on the Websites, unless content is specifically and expressly made available for modification
- Redistribution of content of the Websites, unless content is specifically and expressly made available for redistribution.
- And also, Users permitted to share content on social media channels, as long as a link to the Websites included.
- From time to time, the Websites will utilize various plugins or widgets to allow the sharing of content via social media channels, email, or other methods.
- The use of these plugins or widgets does not constitute any waiver of healthdivinetips.com’s intellectual property rights.
- Such use is a limited license to republish the content on the approved social media channels, with full credit to healthdivinetips.com.
- You must not use the Websites in a way that causes, or may cause, damage to the Websites or impair the availability of access to the Websites.
- And also, You must not decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise reduce the Websites, except to the extent that such activity expressly permitted by applicable law.
- And also, You must not use the Websites to transmit or send any unsolicited commercial communications.
- You must not use the Websites for any third-party marketing without healthdivinetips.com express written permission.
Unless otherwise, the design, content, and all components of the Website copyrights owned by healthdivinetips.com or third parties and protected by the United States and international copyright laws and should not reuse or republish without express written permission.
Grant Of Rights
You grant healthdivinetips.com a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate, and distribute any content you contribute to the Websites.
This includes, but does not limit to, text, images, audio material, comments, video material, and audio-visual material. This license extends to all known and future media.
You also grant healthdivinetips.com the right to sub-license these rights and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
License For Use Of Digital Products
All products available for sale on the Websites developed solely for your personal use and may not reproduce for publication or the personal or commercial use of others without permission.
Content Contributed To The Websites
Any content you contribute to the Websites, including. Still, not limited to, text, images, audio material, comments, video material, and audio-visual material, must not be illegal or unlawful, may not infringe on any third party’s legal rights.
And also, must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or healthdivinetips.com or a third party.
- Healthdivinetips.com reserves the right to edit or remove: (i) any material submitted to the Websites; (ii) stored on healthdivinetips.com servers; or, (iii) hosted or published on the Websites.
- Healthdivinetips.com takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted by you or any third party.
From time to time, the Websites will publish posts with images from other third-party websites. Any such use intends to consider fair use under copyright laws and fully attribute to the owner.
If you believe that your copyright work used on the Websites in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and falls outside of fair use.
Please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will remove the image within 24 to 48 hours.
If you send healthdivinetips.com an email, register to use the Websites, or provide your email to healthdivinetips.com in any other way, you consent to receive communications from healthdivinetips.com electronically.
You agree that all legal notices provided via electronic means from healthdivinetips.com satisfy any requirement for written notice.
The Websites contain links to third-party websites that do not govern or control by healthdivinetips.com.
Healthdivinetips.com assumes no control or liability over the content of any third-party sites.
You expressly hold healthdivinetips.com from any liability related to your use of a third-party website.
Before engaging in any events or commercial transactions with any third parties, discovers through or links on the Websites. You must complete any necessary investigation or due diligence.
Suppose there is a dispute for any events or commercial transactions with a third party discovered through or linked on the Websites. You expressly hold healthdivinetips.com harmless from any liability in any dispute.
The Websites provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any representations or warranties expresses or implies.
Healthdivinetips.com makes no representations or warranties about the Websites or the information and materials provided therein.
Healthdivinetips.com is not responsible to you for the loss of any content or material uploaded or transmitted through the Websites.
The Websites are written in English and make no warranty regarding translation or interpretation of content in any language.
Disclaimer of Warranties; Limitation of Liability
- We do not warrant that the results obtained from using the tips, tricks, and remedies will be accurate or reliable.
- The tips, tricks, and remedies are all our estimated values based on the general and scientific purposes.
- The results may or may not be affected by all types of body and health conditions.
- The tips, tricks, and remedies are used for information and learning purposes only.
- We do not guarantee, represent, or warrant that your use of our tips & tricks, Remedies will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
Limitation Of Liability
Healthdivinetips.com Will Not Be Liable For Any Consequential, Incidental, Indirect, Exemplary, Punitive Or Special Damages Of Any Kind. However Caused, Including Loss Of Profits, Revenue, Data Or Use, Incurred By You, Whether Under Theory Of Contract, Tort (Including Negligence), Warranty Or Otherwise, Even If The Other Party Has Been Advised Of The Possibility Of Such Damages.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold healthdivinetips.com, its members, employees, officers, directors, managers, and against any losses. which healthdivinetips.com suffers as a result of third-party claims based on:
(i) your negligence or intentional misconduct
(iii) materials prepared or provided by you including, but not limited to, any claims of infringement or misappropriation of copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other intellectual property.
(iv) death, personal injury, or property damage arising out of, or relating to, your obligations hereunder.
- And also, If a provision comprehensive, such a provision shall limit or reduce in scope to be enforceable.