Styling of Beard
A Beautiful Beard requires styling. Otherwise, it quickly looks neglected. You can find out here what a proper care routine should look like and what utensils you need for it.
To be able to take good care of it, you need different products. For thorough and gentle cleaning, use a special shampoo and, if necessary, even a beard conditioner when washing the face or taking a shower.
- This makes the hair more supple and provides it with moisture.
- Areas around the beard that have been shaved smooth apply with a soothing aftershave balm.
- It is best to apply the oil in small amounts after washing or showering and combing it depending on the length of your beard.
- There are different products with or without fragrance, according to individual preferences.
Utensils for styling
- On the one hand, razors, shaving foam, and brushes, as well as scissors or a trimmer that can adjust to different cutting lengths required.
- On the other hand, you need a comb and a brush to get longer beards into the desired shape.
- If you do not have a lot of experience shortening your beard yourself or would like to try a new style, you should go to a barbershop or a hairdresser who also cuts beards.
- There you can see the handles from the professional.
The basics of Beard care
It is how the daily routine of meticulous beard care looks like:
- Clean with water and special shampoo or soap
- regular trimming and shaving to maintain the desired look
- shave off individual annoying hairs, for example on the neck
- Use care oil to achieve shine and smoothness of the hair
- with longer beards, combs,
- and brushes for a neat appearance
Depending on the length of it, use styling products for support and shape
For the subsequent styling, wax, also called beard wax or pomade, and balm is available, which bring the beard into the desired appearance.
With their nourishing ingredients, they care for the hair and protect it from external influences.
The product is briefly warmed between the fingers before use and then evenly applied to the beard to give it a hold.
Wellness for men
Anyone who has decided on a particular style and wants to keep it silky and in shape must include a specially tailored beard care in their everyday routine.
- However, this does not usually take more than a few minutes in the morning.
- This time in itself should best see as a daily wellness program in which you do yourself and your appearance something good.
- The more relaxed you start the day, the better – and along the way, you get a perfectly groomed beard.
Also Read: How to have a Radiant Face without Makeup?