Hair hydration is essential to make it look pretty, soft, and shiny. We give you the keys to hydrate your hair quickly, homemade, and economically.
Hydration is a great ally to keep hair healthy, shiny, silky, and smooth. It serves to replenish natural moisture, nutrients, and keratin lost hair.
Depending on the hair conditions, you should do this every week, every 15 days or monthly. They are treatments based on keratin, proteins, vitamins, silk extract, vegetable oils, ceramides, silicone, and lanolin.
Table of Contents
1. Homemade Hair Hydration
Homemade hydration is an option for those who don’t want to spend a lot of money. With our daily food, you can get excellent results. Of course, they should be fresh and used to prepare them. Here are some options
a. Half Avocado, a Spoon of Olive Oil and a Spoon of Honey
Beat this mixture in the blender and apply it to the hair; Let it act for 20 minutes and wash it with shampoo, rinse and pass the conditioner to seal the cuticles.
b. Half Tub of Plain Yogurt, Half an Avocado, and Half a Carrot
Beat this mixture in the blender and apply it to the hair. Leave it for 20 minutes and wash it with shampoo, rinse and pass the conditioner to seal the cuticles.
c. Half Avocado With Two Spoons of Almond Oil, and a Vial of Avorit (Vitamin a)
Beat the mixture in the blender and apply it to the hair. Leave for 20 minutes and wash it with shampoo, rinse and pass the conditioner to seal the tips.
d. Half Papaya and Half Banana
Beat the mixture in the blender and apply it to the washed hair. Let the mixture act for 20 minutes, rinse it, and pour the conditioner only on the tips.
2. Deep Hair Hydration
Deep hydration is the most efficient of all, as it contains additional nutrients. For 100% effective hydration, it is necessary to use quality products and follow the correct procedure.
- Sanitation: wash your hair, preferably with an anti-residue shampoo. The hair scales will open to receive the cream. After rinsing it, remove excess water with a towel and use the dryer a little. The drier the hair, the better the product will be absorbed.
- Application of cream: separates the hair into wicks and applies the hydration in small amounts or throughout the length of the hair. If you use it throughout the period, it is necessary that you then massage the hair with the wick. The massage will help in the penetration of the product.
- Use some procedures to heat the hair: for example, a hot and damp towel. Leave it for about 30 minutes, although product recommendations indicate that it is less time. After the elapsed time, remove it and wait about five more minutes for the hair to cool naturally.
- Rinse thoroughly: finish with a conditioner with neutral PH to close the cuticles well. It is essential to close the cuticle well after hydration so that the nutrients obtained are not lost. If the cuticle remains half-open, the nutrients gradually come out and, therefore, the duration of hydration is shorter.
You can also finish the procedure with a leave-in or silicone. It gives a little work but doing it correctly and the result can be much better.
Some Options for Deep Hydration
- 3 tablespoons of moisturizer, a spoon with white sugar, and 5 ml of liquid Bepantol.
- 3 tablespoons of moisturizer and a spoon of olive oil.
- And also, 3 tablespoons of moisturizer, a spoon of honey, and an ampoule of Favorite.
- 3 tablespoons of moisturizer and 10 ml of liquid keratin