1. Why Are Facial Masks Beneficial?
Facial masks are a beneficial product for skin health. Unlike traditional facial creams, covers have a much more potent effect due to the concentration of the active ingredients they possess.
The process of applying these products is essential to get the nutrients to penetrate the skin deepest layers.
The first thing you do is remove makeup, clean your face correctly, and then use the cover so that you do not put on the mask in vain.
There are different types of skin masks: moisturizing, soothing, illuminating, or purifying—one for each type of skin and need.
2. Top 10 Effective Homemade Facial Masks
a. To Hydrate
- There are many homemade masks to hydrate the skin. We suggest you prepare one with strawberries and honey.
- Crush some berries (4 or 5) mix them with honey, when you have the mask, apply it on the face and leave it for 20 minutes.
- Then remove with cold water. Both strawberries and honey soften the dermis, in addition to moisturizing it.
- Crush 2 almonds until they are reduced to powder and mix them with a spoonful of honey and another of lemon juice.
- Put the mask on the face, leave on for 10 or 15 minutes, and then remove it with warm water.
- Another good exfoliating mask is the result of mixing a spoonful of sugar with a splash of oil and a few drops of lemon. The procedure is the same as with the previous one.
c. Oily Skin
- If you have oily skin, it is a simple and effective mask. 3 tablespoons of natural yogurt, 2 of oatmeal, and two spoons of orange zest.
- Mix all the ingredients well, place the paste on the face, and wait 15 minutes before removing it. You will say goodbye to shine and excess fat.
d. Dry Skin
- Crush a banana and add four spoons of oatmeal and one of honey. Apply the mask on the face and leave on for 15 minutes.
- Then remove and rinse with plenty of water. Another option for dry skin is to crush the pulp of a banana and an avocado, mix with a little honey and a soft moisturizer, apply on the face and remove after 20 minutes.
e. Spots on the Skin
- An effective mask for skin blemishes is the one made with a spoonful of honey and lemon.
- Apply the paste on the face and remove after 15 minutes. You can also crush half cucumber with a little parsley and a few tablespoons of sesame oil.
- Apply the mixture, wait 15 minutes, and remove.
To reduce Wrinkles, dip some cotton in a mix of water and milk and place them on the face. Then remove and rinse.
g. Deep Clean
- The skin needs a thorough cleaning from time to time. Take some almond oil, half a tablespoon of honey and a little lemon juice.
- Apply the mask on the face, leave it 15 minutes, and then rinse with warm water.
h. For Blackheads
- If you have blackheads and looking for a natural remedy, this is your mask. Lemon acts as an astringent of the skin, also serving as a powerful scrub.
- You just have to mix olive oil with the juice of half a lemon and leave on for 15 minutes.
- If you have sensitive skin, do not apply this mask, as the effect of the lemon will cause skin irritations.
i. To Improve Tone
- The avocado is a source of vitamins, so this mask is ideal if your skin is dry or irritated usually.
- Crush half avocado and add two tablespoons of honey and leave for 20 minutes.
- This carrot and yogurt mask has a tensor effect that will help reduce the first signs of aging.
- You need two crushed carrots, juice of half a lemon, and two tablespoons of yogurt.
- Leave on for half an hour and remove it with cold water.