1. Sleep Enough to Prevent Wrinkles
Wrinkles are natural. They just come over time, and that’s okay. With simple tips, however, early wrinkling can be prevented.
It has proven that adequate sleep has a positive impact on the body and skin. It is also clear that lack of sleep has a negative effect on our bodies.
Those who sleep too little start to age early. Because while we sleep, the skin cells renew themselves much faster than when we are awake.
In order for the skin to renew itself properly, we need rest. These three factors help prevent wrinkles during sleep.
Sleep problems lead to your nervousness, skin, and overall health. CBD oil lowers the nervous system and thus may help with sleep problems or insomnia, you can see it here https://www.healthcanal.com/best-cbd-oil/sleep
2. The Duration of Sleep
Ideally, you should sleep between seven and eight hours a night. If you do not do this, you will quickly notice that the ability to concentrate and perform decreases.
- You feel tired and unmotivated, maybe even in a bad mood. The skin also suffers from a lack of sleep.
- It mostly manifests itself in impurities and deep dark circles.
- But if you manage to sleep enough every day, you are doing your body a favor. The skin then glows, and there are fewer wrinkles.
- When we have slept in, we are less stressed – so we have fewer reasons to frown.
- Also, pay attention to your sleep cycles: if you are in a light sleep phase, it will be easier for you to wake up, and you will feel fit shortly afterward.
3. What Sleep Phases Are There?
There are two different sleep phases: REM sleep and NREM sleep. NREM sleep includes light sleep and deep sleep.
- We are asleep shortly after falling asleep. Then the body goes into a deep sleep: blood pressure and pulse drop.
- Brain activity shows a different activity pattern depending on the condition.
- REM sleep begins after a deep sleep. In this phase, our eyes move back and forth very quickly, hence the name REM (Rapid Eye Movement).
- Pulse and brain activity increase and are almost as high as when awake. The muscles remain relaxed, and we mostly dream very strongly.
- After about 90 minutes, such an NREM-REM cycle is complete and starts all over again.
4. The sleeping position and head position
If you’re wrong at night, it can cause tension and pain – and cause wrinkles.
For many experts, sleeping on your back is considered the healthiest sleeping position.
- The spine stretched in this position, and the body can regenerate. When you lie on your side, the skin is in constant contact with the pillow.
- If you like to sleep on many pillows, you are doing a lot against wrinkles. By raising the head overnight, blood circulation promotes.
- It reduces swelling and water deposits in the morning and prevents wrinkles. So there are no annoying prints on the face.
5. The Environment
- The quality of our sleep prevents premature aging and, therefore, wrinkles. So that you can sleep as well as possible, there are a few things that you can consider.
- A completely darkened room is the best environment to relax. Absolute silence is also desirable but not always realistic.
- Those who are bothered by noises can use earplugs to be more relaxed the next morning.