Multimasking consists of applying different types of masks to different areas of the face and at the same time, depending on the needs of your skin.
1. Mix Different Masks
If you do not have all the time, you want to apply all the treatments that your face needs and wait for the particular time of each one.
Being able to use several masks of different pure clays will make you finally look radiant skin in the shortest possible time.
- It doesn’t matter how your face is: oily, dry skin if you have blackheads or excessive shine this technique adapts to all.
- If you do not have an idea, how to put it, we explain various treatments so that the best of each mask reflects on your skin.
- You can find them already prepared in a bottle or powder or, if you prefer, buy the ingredients in an herbalist and make them yourself.
- Remember that to apply any mask, you must have moist skin and leave it for around 10 – 15 minutes, and then remove it with warm water.
a. Multimasking: Revitalizing Effect
- If you are having trouble sleeping or had a great night of partying, the best thing you can do for your skin is to apply a set of a
- revitalizing green mask on the cheeks, bridge, and nasal sides.
- To eliminate the shine and imperfections that usually arise in these areas of the face.
- Another black “detox” effect on the forehead and chin with which you will get a fresh look.
- And also, detox mask eliminates possible eye bags or dark circles that may have produced by inadequate rest.
b. Multimasking: Eliminates Stress
- This option is perfect if the rhythm of the day to day does not let you get enough rest, and you accumulate too much tension.
- Cheeks/bridge and nasal sides: use a purifying green mask to eliminate the visible signs of this accumulated tiredness.
- Give a fresher appearance to your face with the purifying properties of eucalyptus contained in green masks.
- Forehead / Chin: This time, we will use a red mask that is exfoliating to try to reduce possible lines of expression caused by stress.
- Also thanks to its exfoliating effect, you will be able to eliminate dead skin and have a better appearance.
c. Multimasking: End Sweat
- With the arrival of heat on our skin, excess dirt produced due to sweat and makeup mix.
- So that this does not translate into impurities and black spots, we must always remove makeup and keep our brushes clean.
- In addition to this, if you put this mask into practice, you will ensure that summer does not take its toll.
- Apply a black mask with a “detox” effect to remove impurities caused by sweat on the forehead and chin.
- On the cheeks, the bridge and the nasal sides spread a red mask that is exfoliating to relax the skin and eliminate impurities and blackheads.