Table of Contents
1. Sunscreen for Children
When the sun begins to rise and the days get longer, we begin to spend more time away from home with the kids.
That is why, at this time of year, it is a priority to protect your skin from the sun to avoid health problems.
It is essential to use a sunscreen with a high protection factor, never less than an SPF 50, and reapply it every two hours to take care of your skin and avoid a burn.
2. What is Spf?
The first thing we should know is that SPF (or sun protection factor) is an index that indicates how long it would take for the skin to burn.
- It indicates the amount of UV radiation needed to cause sunburn on the skin with the applied sunscreen.
- Relative to the amount of UV radiation that the same sunburn could cause without sun protection.
- A sunscreen with SPF 50 indicates that the skin does not burn until it exposes up to 50 times the amount of solar energy that would typically cause a burn.
- In the day to day, things happen that not taken into account, such for example, that we sweat and lose cream or that we do not apply the necessary amount.
- Therefore, even if you use a very high protection factor for you and your children, is reapplication essential.
3. How to Protect Children’s Skin From the Sun?
The first thing to do is use a generous amount of sunscreen, both on the face and body, and apply the cream 30 minutes before sun exposure.
Reapply the protection every two hours if you do not get into the water or after each bath, even if the cream indicates that it is “water-resistant” or “waterproof.”
It is vital to use a hydrating aftersun so that the skin recovers the water it has lost after sun exposure and repairs damage it may have suffered.
4. Children’s Sunscreen With Roll-on System Spf 50 + Wr
- A sunscreen in roll-on format is a perfect tool to facilitate the application of the product in children.
- It is super comfortable for you and them because it does not require a large extension for its correct application! And, also, it is a delightful cream format that provides maximum protection.
5. Tanning Emulsion for Children Spf 50+
- Sunscreen specially formulated for children’s delicate skin without fragrance, dyes, or parabens to avoid any irritation.
- It provides adequate protection with UVA and UVB filters. It contains vitamin E, C, and glycerin to provide better skincare.
- Tested under dermatological and pediatric control.
6. Invisible Sunscreen for Children Spf 50
- Lightweight sunscreen in a non-greasy texture that dries very quickly. It provides full coverage and allows for quick and easy application.
- Like the previous one, it is specially formulated for the delicate skin of children without fragrance, dyes, or parabens to avoid any irritation.
- It provides adequate protection with UVA and UVB filters. It contains vitamin E, C, and glycerin.
7. Sunscreen for Children Spf 50+
- Sunscreen for children in cream format with SPF 50+. Formula specially created for delicate children’s skin, enriched with vitamins C and E.
- They do not contain parabens, dyes, or perfume, thus avoiding any irritation.
- With a broad spectrum coverage against UVA and UVB rays and a very high protection factor, they offer the ideal protection for children’s skin.